Father: William M. Wheeler
Mother: Roseanne *****
Spouse: Francis (Frank) M. Welch
m: 1858/1859 - TX
Child-1: Mary Ella
2: Sarah Anna
3: Rosa Olive - b: 3/Oct/1864 - IN
d: 31/Oct/1936 - Atchison Co., MO - bur: Tarkio Home Cem.
m: James Franklin Hall - 1883/1884
4: Francis Marion
5: James William
6: Charles Grant
7: Mattie E. - b: 27/May/1873 - Athens Twp., Gentry Co., MO
d: 27/Jan/1874 - bur: Old Brick Cem., Huggins Twp., Gentry Co., MO
8: Drusilla J. - b: Nov-Dec/1874 - Gentry Co., MO
d: 1/Jul/1883 - bur: Old Brick Cem., Huggins Twp., Gentry Co., MO
9: Lila C. - b: 5/Feb/1877 - Gentry Co., MO
d: 16/Dec/1877 - bur: Old Brick Cem., Huggins Twp., Gentry Co., MO
10: George Rice
11: Minnie W. - b: 8/Feb?/1882? - Gentry Co., MO
d: 19/Jul?/1883 - bur: Old Brick Cem., Huggins Twp., Gentry Co., MO
It is known that Mary E. Wheeler was born in Ohio on March 4, 1840. In addition, according to death certificates of two of her sons, her birthplace is specifically identified as Hamilton County. Indeed, this location is supported circumstantially by contemporary census records, which further suggest that she was born in Crosby Township. It may be presumed with reasonable confidence that her middle name was Ella, as has been invariably reported by her descendants. She was the daughter of William and Roseanna Wheeler; however, her mother's maiden name remains unknown. Concomitantly, it has been further reported by descendants that Mary's mother was "full Irish". Nevertheless, Roseanna Wheeler apparently gave her birthplace as Ohio in census records of both 1850 and 1860, which implies that she was native born although, perhaps, her parents were Irish immigrants, but this awaits a definitive confirmation. Evidently, the Wheeler family moved to Franklin County, Indiana, in the 1840's and then to Grayson County, Texas, in the 1850's. Accordingly, it would seem that Mary Wheeler and Frank Welch married about 1858 or 1859 in Texas; however, they subsequently returned north within a few years since their third daughter, Rosa, was born in Indiana in the fall of 1864. Moreover, it is possible that they also may have lived for a short time in Illinois, but in April of 1865 they settled in Gentry County, Missouri, where they remained for the rest of their lives.Source Notes and Citations:
Details of Mary's early religious convictions are entirely unknown; however, in later life she was an ardent adherent of a small sabbatarian sect that called themselves the "Church of God" (prior to the 1930's, "Church of God (Adventist)", now officially known as "Church of God (Seventh Day)" and having current headquarters in Denver, Colorado). This denomination had its origin in the preaching of William Miller during the 1830's and 1840's, who espoused the imminent return of Jesus Christ in the year 1844. When the predicted event did not happen, i.e., the so-called "Great Disappointment", instead of admitting obvious error some followers reinterpreted Miller's teachings to become "Adventists". One group in particular, led by James and Ellen G. White, embraced a sabbatarian doctrine and evolved into the modern Seventh-Day Adventist denomination, which was formally organized in Battle Creek, Michigan, in the early 1860's. However, a splinter of this group opposed the Whites and insisted on the name "Church of God".1 Their activities were centered successively in Michigan, Iowa, and, finally, northwestern Missouri, where in 1889 they established their headquarters and publishing house in the town of Stanberry.2 It is likely that Mary E. Wheeler Welch became associated with this sabbatarian group as they gained members in Missouri during the 1870's. It is possible that this was motivated by the deaths of several young daughters during this same and the following decade.3 Furthermore, she seems to have been quite devoted to her church and also recognized as a poet of some ability.4 Consequently, about 1900 a collection of her poems on religious subjects entitled Present Truth was published in book form by the Church of God Publishing House in Stanberry. According to published obituaries, Mary Wheeler Welch died at her home in late April of 1905.5 Apparently, she had been in poor health for several years preceding her death. She was buried in the Old Brick Church Cemetery in Gentry County.
1. Andrew Nugent Dugger and Clarence Orvil Dodd, A History of the True Church, Pub. for the Bible Advocate, Salem, WV, 1936: chap. 22, pgs. 82-6. (Reprint available from Giving & Sharing, Neck City, MO, 1996.)
"It is to be regretted, however, that some among the oldest of these congregations which are still in existence have, like Israel of old, departed to some degree, from the old paths in which their forefathers trod. While they still hold to the true Sabbath and baptism these certain congregations have taken an unscriptural gospel, and several other important tenets of faith.
This has been true of the church established at Newport, Rhode Island, (i.e., the first Seventh Day Baptist congregation in North America) and a number of other cities of the east (e.g., Piscataway, NJ, etc.), which we have mentioned on previous pages of this work, including the church at Shrewsbury, N. J., which emigrated in a body to what is now Salem, W. Va."
"The Seventh Day Baptists ... 'The Church of Christ in Shrewsbury and Middletown in the observation of God's Holy Sanctified Sabbath. First agreed to, the -- (day) of the sixth month, 1774 . . .13th. We believe that a company of sincere persons may truly be said to be the Church of God.' ...
It was the Shrewsbury church which in 1789 emigrated to Salem, West Virginia. The people from Shrewsbury founded the town of New Salem, Va., now Salem, West Virginia.
Although we know from the records above quoted, the Shrewsbury church was called the 'Church of Christ' and the 'Church of God,' (while in New Jersey), it is a fact that when the church was reorganized, at Salem, the Bible name was dropped, and the members denominated themselves 'The Seventh Day Baptists,' which name is held by them until this present day.
It is an evident fact, however, that all of the Shrewsbury members who settled at Salem did not approve of the departure from the Bible for a church name, for upon settling in other parts of the State, and organizing other Sabbatarian bodies we find at least one church re-adopted the name 'the Church of Christ.' In addition to Sabbath-keeping, and believers' baptism, by immersion, some of these members in these assemblies observed other kindred truths held by the 'Church of God' down through the centuries." This is an anachronism, the designation Seventh Day Baptist was in usage during the eighteenth century for sabbatarian congregations in New Jersey and elsewhere.
"The Seventh-day Adventists ... William Miller, an earnest prophetical student and minister, was the main leader in the movement of 1835, in which the time of the second coming of the Lord was set. His great enthusiasm for Christ's return, and a partial knowledge of the prophecies, led him to believe the Lord would come in 1844. From the year 1835 onward, this belief gripped the minds of young and old alike. Thousands in every walk of life were anxious to leave the world affairs behind and prepare to meet Jesus. Commandment observers sprang up in every quarter, and men and women, fired with zeal, went forth with the message depriving themselves of the necessities of life, that precious souls should be won to Christ and prepared to meet him at his coming. When the expected year arrived, the disappointment was bitter. Jesus did not come, but this did not dampen their zeal or slacken their work. Discovering their error in prophetic calculation and knowing that other conditions must first shape themselves for the Lord's return, they went on with the truth.
The year of the disappointment, 1844, James White began publishing The Messenger at Rochester, New York. The name of the paper was later changed to The Advent Review and Sabbath Herald. It was launched by devoted Church of God brethren who were led by the Spirit of God upholding the precious truth, which God had called them to proclaim."
"State associations were formed and functioning in Missouri, Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, New York, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and in several of the southern states. Two gospel tents were paid for and in operation in the state of Iowa, and the other state associations had purchased tents, which were in use, and churches and isolated brethren were scattered from one end of the country to the other."
"That the church name at this time was 'The Church of God' is evident from the early writings and experiences and views by Mrs. Ellen G. White, the wife of James White, editor of the church paper mentioned above. She wrote numerous volumes called Spiritual Gifts, and experiences and views, in which she frequently mentioned the name 'Church of God.'"
"Mrs. Ellen White said, 'Before 1844 we were all united in the truth, but since 1844, in the time of perplexion, many new views have sprung up, and darkness and confusion have been the result.'"
"Changing the Church Name ... James White, editor of the Review and Herald, answered (objections to adopting an official denominational name) as follows: 'The Battle Creek conference October 1, 1860, voted that we call ourselves 'Seventh Day Adventists.' ...'"
"The Reconstruction Many ministers throughout America and in foreign fields endorsed the action of the Battle Creek conference, and followed the advice of their supposed prophetess (Mrs. Ellen G. White), not only in the change of the church name, but in other erroneous teachings which were creeping in among God's people. Although this falling away, prophesied by Paul in I Tim. 4:1 to 3, which was to take place in the 'latter times,' did much damage to the cause of truth, yet the work of the Lord continued to go forward. Strong men filled with the blessed Holy Spirit were not deceived. They went steadily on undaunted, carrying the true name and the true faith."
"The church paper launched at Battle Creek, Michigan, in 1861, The Remnant of Israel, was later moved to Marion, Iowa, and still later to Stanberry, Mo. A general Conference was organized in Missouri (reportedly in Stanberry in 1884), and state conferences were also organized in various states with presidents and vice presidents, with a similar organization as that formed in October, 1860, at Battle Creek, Michigan, when the name was changed to Seventh Day Adventist."
It is clear from these excerpts that the authors considered the name "Church of God" to be of paramount importance and that dispute regarding this was a fundamental motivation for their separation from the Adventists (or as they thought, separation of the Adventists from them). In addition, it further seems that there was considerable disagreement with the teachings of James and Ellen G. White (the latter being the famous Adventist prophetess). Within this context, they also asserted a fundamental continuity with the earliest Christian communities down through the sabbatarian Baptists of colonial Rhode Island and New Jersey. Of course, the idea of specific "true" doctrinal descent by a "faithful remnant" over the whole of the past two millenia as distinct from that of Christianity in general can only be wishful thinking and is patently fictitious. Moreover, the relationship with Seventh Day Baptists as claimed by the authors is not supported by objective history and such assertions have been, consequently, resented by members of that group. Indeed, it cannot be doubted and, furthermore, the authors explicitly admit that the origin of the Church of God (Seventh Day) was in the millenial fervor of the third and fourth decades of the nineteenth century as exemplified by the followers of William Miller. Indeed, other religious groups, such as the Latter-day Saints, had a similar origin. (available electronically at The Reformed Reader - Baptist History, www.reformedreader.org/history/dugger/toc.htm, 2005.)
back to bio.
2. Richard C. Nickels, History of the Seventh Day Church of God, Fifth Edition, privately published, Gillette, WY, distributed by Giving & Sharing, Neck City, MO, 1999.
"(Gilbert) Cranmer reports that organization (of the Church of God) was effected in 1860, the same year the Seventh-Day Adventist name was adopted at Battle Creek (Michigan). A. N. Dugger reports that it was in 1861 at Battle Creek that the group organized and began their paper.12"
"October 18, 1865 was the date of the last issue of the Hope of Israel from Waverly, Michigan. Financial problems were probably the cause of the paper's demise.
On May 29, 1866, the paper was revived, published semi-monthly by the Christian Publishing Association, at Marion, Iowa. With sixteen pages per issue and a $1.50 per year subscription price, the Hope of Israel entered a new era."
"On July 14, 1866, the Marion church met to elect church officers. At this time they called themselves the 'Church of God,' whereas previously they had generally gone by the name 'Church of Jesus Christ.'21
Another conference was held at Marion in November of that year, attended by Sabbath-keepers from La Porte City, Marysville, Lisbon, Moscow, Keokuk County, and Fairfield, Iowa, as well as Keithsburg and Mt. Carroll, Illinois. Letters of correspondence were received from Wisconsin, Michigan, and the New England Sabbath-keepers. Among those present were E. W. Shortridge of the church in Maple Grove, Illinois, whose ministerial credentials were accepted.22
The Michigan Church of God met at Hartford, March 22, 1867, resolving to invite W. H. Brinkerhoff to participate in their conference, and appointing a committee of Samuel Everett, E. M. Kibbee, and Brother Wallen to drum up support for missionary work at home, and report to the 'General Conference' at Marion what the Michigan brethren were doing.
The 'Second Annual Meeting of the Christian Publishing Association' was held at Marion, May 8, 1868. It chose B. F. Snook to be the editor of the Hope of Israel, replacing W. H. Brinkerhoff (who resided at La Porte City) who had served since 1866. Brinkerhoff's health had been failing, and the mechanical publication of the paper had previously been given over to a D. W. Hull (possibly a former Seventh Day Baptist). Jacob Brinkerhoff, apparently the younger brother to W. H. Brinkerhoff, became the 'office editor' when Hull was dropped for inefficiency. Hull drifted away from the church and became a Spiritualist.23"
"Although Jacob Brinkerhoff of Marion, Iowa continued to be the editor of the Advocate until 1887, it appears that from 1874 on, the real thrust of the Church of God was carried on in Missouri rather than Iowa. Reasons for this are difficult to determine. Even today, besides the Church of God in Marion, there is little evidence of the church in Iowa. On the other hand, Missouri churches of God grew and flourished, several of which continue today."
"Copies of the Advocate are missing for the year 1883. However, the year 1884 seemed to show a decided upturn in events of the developing Church of God.
For one, there was the first mention of the Church of God at Stanberry, Missouri, where a Ministerial Conference was held, March 18, 1884. Churches and members had sprouted up around Stanberry for some time previously, and it appears that by now there was a church at Stanberry.73
Church of God historian Stanley J. Kauer reports that this ministerial meeting was held March 28 to April 3. The ministers made a report, accepted by the General Conference, that the Church of God in Missouri would have unity of doctrines and practices, in agreement with the Bible and with each other. The 'combined experience and judgment of ministers' would 'decide what is Gospel and Bible truth, and the most successful way of getting people to obey them.' Sermons during the meeting were on the following topics: 'Observance of Christian Passover, and the duty of feet-washing; . . . Life and death; The kingdom; Age to come or Restitution; Baptism, . . .' and others. M. B. Moyer, Jasper Moore and D. M. Spencer preached 'to improve their talents,' in preparation for ordination.74
In April of 1884, Elder A. F. Dugger, then living at Fairfield, Nebraska, announced the creation and planning for a department of Sabbath School work, designed to help the young people in the church. January of 1885 saw the beginning of a Sabbath School paper, 'Sabbath School Missionary,' published at 50 cents a year. Seventh-Day Adventists early established a Sabbath School paper, and now the Church of God was continuing this practice.75
The 1884 Missouri campmeeting was held from August 21 to 27 at Albany, 13 miles east of Stanberry. The eleventh annual conference of the Church of God was held in conjunction with the campmeeting. It appears that a move to closer Church of God organization was well underway. President W. C. Long of the Missouri Conference urged that the church elders choose a delegate for every ten members to represent the local congregations at the conference."
"As organized in 1884 (Kramer says it was 1883), the Church of God General Conference was in reality only a loose confederation. Individual churches and individuals seemed to have great liberty about many points of belief, although the 1885 session outlined 24 articles of common Church of God belief."
"(D. M.) Canright mentions the Church of God with headquarters at Stanberry, Missouri who separated from Adventists because of opposing Ellen G. White's visions. He notes that 'they have grown steadily, and now have thirty ministers and about six thousand believers . . . . They have done a good work in exposing the fallacy of Mrs. White's inspiration.'85"
"Receipts for the year (1886) were $1,032.38, total conversions for the year, 122, and number of ministers and licentiates, 30. Also in 1886, average salary for each minister and licentiate was $34.40 per year. Mostly the ministers had farms of their own to supplement their income.86"
"It seemed inevitable that the Church of God headquarters would move to Stanberry, Missouri. The thrust of the work had long before been centered in northwestern Missouri. The building at Marion which had long been the publishing headquarters of the Advent and Sabbath Advocate was sold in 1886 for $1,200.1
And during the Fourth Annual Session of the General Conference, held at Stanberry, beginning October 28, 1887, Jacob Brinkerhoff resigned the editorship. A. C. Long immediately became the editor and publisher, beginning with the November 15th issue.
The new General Conference Committee was composed of W. C. Long of Stanberry, A. C. Long of Marion, and John Branch of Wayland, Michigan. The fourth session of the General Conference, which initiated these changes, is believed to have been the first one at Stanberry.2
The General Conference had agreed to support A. C. Long financially for a year when he was appointed publisher and editor. He bought the equipment and continued to produce the paper from Marion. Because issues of the paper are missing from May of 1888 to May of 1892, it is difficult to determine the precise nature of events during the move from Marion to Stanberry.
According to the August 12, 1963 Bible Advocate, the first issue to be printed in Stanberry was that of June 26, 1888, showing that A. C. Long did not last a year as editor at Marion. A notation in the Marion church records shows that by October 13, 1889, the Advocate had already been moved to Stanberry, and the editorship had changed to W. C. Long.3
According to S. J. Kauer, the change in editorship and office occurred in the summer of 1889. A. C. Long's health was bad, and it was thought best for him to move to a warmer climate. So W. C. Long, who lived in Stanberry, bought the equipment from his brother and moved it to Stanberry, where he began publishing the Church of God paper. 'At this time - 1889,' Kauer reports, 'Stanberry was the center of the rapidly growing work of the Church of God in Missouri. It was also the location of the home of W. C. Long. There seem to be the reasons for the move from Marion, Iowa.'4
W. C. Long secured a building for the machinery, which was later so arranged that the upper story was used as a meeting place for the church.
Another innovation was the change in the name of the paper. From Advent and Sabbath Advocate, the name was changed to Sabbath Advocate and Herald of the Advent. The paper was now issued weekly, by the General Conference of the Church of God, Stanberry, Missouri, and the General Conference Committee of A. C. and W. C. Long, and J. C. Branch.5"
"Legal incorporation had apparently been discussed previously. At the 16th Annual Session of the Church of God General Conference, a committee of three, B. F. Whisler, M. A. Branch, and G. T. Rodgers, were appointed to consider the matter of incorporation. Their report in favor of legal organization was carried, and the January 2, 1900 issue of the Sabbath Advocate stated: 'The General Conference of the Church of God is now incorporated. Articles, by-laws, etc., of incorporation will appear in the General Conference report which will be issued in pamphlet form and be ready for distribution in ten days. Price 10 cents.'6"
"At the following annual Conference, the 17th, held at Stanberry, December 6, 1900, it was decided to change the name of the paper from Sabbath Advocate and Herald of the Coming Kingdom to Bible Advocate and Herald of the Coming Kingdom, the name that has continued to this day. N. A. Wells became editor, and W. C. Long stepped down to become office editor and business manager.7
Thus, by the turn of the century, the Church of God and the Bible Advocate had acquired much of their present form, and the seeds of further growth were already sprouting."
"The Church of God made great strides in growth during the last years of the last century. In 1892, George Batten and Company's Directory of the Religious Press of the United States took notice of the Sabbath Advocate. It stated that the paper was an eight-page weekly published in Stanberry, Missouri, and had been established in 1865 [sic.]. Its editor then was W. C. Long and the circulation was about 1000 copies. A year's subscription was priced at $2.00. The church also published The Sabbath School Missionary, twice a month, 50 cents a year, with Edwin H. Wilbur, editor. The directory reported that this paper had been established in 1884, and had a circulation of 460.8
(It is interesting to note that by late 1969, the circulation of the Advocate had grown to only 2,225.)9
According to the Eleventh Census (1890), the 'Church of God (Adventist)' had 29 churches and 647 members. One of its churches had a building seating 200, and was valued at $1,400. Also, the Church of God at this time had 19 ministers.10
In the spring of 1896, W. C. Long reported that over 100 converts had been made since the 1895 General Conference meeting.11"
"12 Branch; Dugger and Dodd, 296-97."
"21 Kiesz, 53.
22 Kiesz, 54.
23 Kiesz, 59."
"73 Kiesz, 69.
74 Advocate, July 26, 1937, 7-9.
75 Kiesz, 69; Advocate, July 26, 1937, 7-9."
"85 Canright, 39.
86 Kiesz, 72."
" 1 Fellowship Herald, op. cit.
2 Advocate, July 26, 1937, 7-9.
3 Kiesz, 75.
4 Advocate, August 2, 1937, 8-9.
5 Kiesz, 75.
6 Kiesz, 79.
7 Kiesz, 80.
8 George Batten and Company's Directory of the Religious Press of the United States, (New York, 1892), 78.
9 Advocate, November 1969, 286.
10 The Tribune Almanac and Political Register (1893), 190; Census Bulletin, No. 142, 66.
11 Kiesz, 77."
Works Cited by Nickels:
1. Adelbert Branch, The Backward Look: Memoranda of the Seventh Day Baptist Church of White Cloud, Michigan, The Bible Witness Press, Berea, WV, 1937.
2. Andrew Nugent Dugger and Clarence Orvil Dodd, A History of the True Religion, 2nd Edition, Jerusalem, Israel, 1968
3. John Kiesz, History of the Church of God (Seventh Day), Bible Advocate Press, Stanberry, MO, 1965.
4. D. M. Canright, Seventh Day Adventism Renounced, Fleming H. Revell Co., New York, NY, 1889.
(Richard C. Nickels, "History of the Seventh Day Church of God", www.giveshare.org/churchhistory/historysdcog/, 1999.)
back to bio.
3. "Mattie E. Welch died January 27th 1874 aged 8 months" This was written in ink in a Bible owned by Mary E. Wheeler Welch. The Bible was a King James Version published by the American Bible Society imprinted with a date of 1830 and is a medium-sized, leather bound volume. (Mary E. Welch, Bible Record.)
back to bio.
4. "Death of Mrs. Welch. Mrs. Frank Welch died at her home two miles west of Albany on Tuesday evening of this week after a long illness. The funeral was held at the Howell school house yesterday and the burial took place at the Brick Church cemetery northwest of town.
She was one of the best known women in Gentry county. She was possessed of more than ordinary ability, and up till she became afflicted wrote poetry occasionally, mostly of a religious character. Several years ago a collection of her poems was published in book form. Although she gave but little time to such work, as she was a farmer's wife who had many cares and but little leisure, her poems were always read with interest. She had been afflicted for several years and doubtless suffered a great deal." (obituary: Albany Ledger; Albany, MO, Fri., Apr. 28, 1905.)
back to bio.
5. "Mrs. F. M. Welch Dead. After four years of suffering from what seemed to be a cancer of the stomach, Mrs. Mary Welch died on Tuesday night, April 25, 1905, at her home 2½ miles west of Albany. Mrs. Welch was about 60 years old. She was born in Ohio, but while yet a girl her parents moved to the state of Texas, where she was married to Frank M. Welch about 44 years ago. In 1863 Mr. and Mrs. Welch came to Gentry county, and settled on the farm 2½ miles west of Albany where Mrs. Welch died yesterday.
During her residence in the Howell neighborhood she has been known as a Christian woman, a good neighbor, a loving wife and mother, and the entire community will join with the family in mourning her loss. The husband, four sons and three daughters survive her. The sons and daughters are: Frank M., Jas. W., Grant and George R. Welch; Mrs. Mary E. Evans of Island City, Mo.; Mrs. Sarah A. Yale and Rosie O. Hall of Tarkio, Mo.
Funeral services were conducted at the Howell school house this (Thursday) morning at 10 o'clock, after which interment took place at the Brick Church cemetery."
This obituary is inaccurate regarding the age and length of marriage of Mary E. Wheeler Welch, as well as the year that she and her husband settled in Gentry County. (obituary: Albany Capital; Albany, MO, Thur., Apr. 27, 1905.)
back to bio.
6. 1860 US Census Population Schedule for Grayson County, Texas, National Archives, Washington DC: pg. 182A, (microfilm: roll M653_1295; img. 364).
7. 1870 US Census Population Schedule for Gentry County, Missouri, National Archives, Washington DC: pg. 615B, (microfilm: roll M593_776; img. 450).
8. 1880 US Census Population Schedule for Gentry County, Missouri, National Archives, Washington DC: pg. 495B, (microfilm: roll T9_687; img. 322).
9. 1900 US Census Population Schedule for Gentry County, Missouri, National Archives, Washington DC: pg. 145B, (microfilm: roll T623_855; img. 296).
10. Register of Deaths, Gentry County, Albany, MO: pg. 1; No. 10, (Missouri State Archives, Office of the Secretary of State, Jefferson City, MO (microfilm: roll 8988; img. 66)) & Permanent Record of Deaths, Gentry County, Albany, MO: pg. unk., (Missouri State Archives, Office of the Secretary of State, Jefferson City, MO (microfilm: roll 8988; img. 62)).
11. Ben Glick,"Old Brick Cemetery", unpublished. (Gentry County MOGenWeb Archives, www.dropbox.com/sh/slhfvw5i4zjmxft/AADWGuKI5Ht6hFOFiItkY4GTa/OldBrick.pdf?dl=0, 2014.)
12. Old Brick Cemetery, Gentry County, Missouri (www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=cr&CRid=1985991&CScn=Old+Brick&CScntry=4&CSst=26&CScnty=1434&, continuously updated).
13. Ancestral File: C9KM-NS, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Salt Lake City, UT, continuously updated.
Return to Index