Watermelon Vodka Cooler
The use of watermelon in our Surfboardt drink is in reference Beyoncé's song, Drunk In Love, where she states she's "been drink'n watermelon" and this slushy drink is so delicious you'll definitely be drinking all night... IN LOOOOOVE!
- 3 pounds watermelon, rind and seeds discarded and the flesh cut into pieces, plus thin slices of watermelon for garnish
- ½ cup vodka
- ¼ cup Triple Sec
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1. In a blender, puree the watermelon pieces and strain the puree through a very fine sieve set over a pitcher, discarding the solids.
2. Stir in the vodka, Triple Sec, and lime juice.
3. Pour the cooler into a long-stemmed glass, filled with ice cubes and garnish with a watermelon slice.